Full MOM Features
Features designed to optimize production and save time, effort, and money.
- Extended patient general notes.
- Recall dates.
- Follow up notes with success rating for procedures.
- Patient profile files.
- Patient History reports for Insurance Companies, etc.
- Stores patient Prescription records, test results, consultation reports,
drug allergies, risk groups, hospital unit numbers, and general notes.
- Dx / Procedure history.
- Automatic capture of patient Dx history including sex specific Dx checking.
- Drug allergies.
- Drug interaction analysis.
- Pregnancy tracking.
- Classifications of patients.
- Family affiliations.
- External Clinic appointment system.
- O/R scheduling.
- Ophthalmology scheduling.
System Support Functions
- Unattended system functions (e.g. overnight backups, etc.).
- Downloading claims from hospital computers (where authorized by the Hospital).
- Data export for External Statistical Analysis.
- Analysis of Variance (“F” Test) on patient test results.
- Quantitative and qualitative tests.
- Grouped test results.
Integration With Word Processing
- Patient selection and personalized form letters.
- Referral correspondence management.
- Automatic letter generator for Referral Correspondence.
- Comprehensive and highly selective Label Generation system for Address, Chart, and Specimen labels, etc.
- Phone dialer (phone, facsimile, and pager) lists.
Lists and Reminders
- Doctors “To Do” lists.
- Personal reminder list; Surgery list.
- Automatic forward scheduling for vaccinations and other procedures.
- Individual physician waiting lists.